Anyone else tired of shoving holsters down your pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesnt get it.?
You start puttin these OWB on and stop worryin about printin...its Not concealed...do you Really think...nobody will notice its not there.
The ones that matter Will..I wont be changin the way I carry...
Good Luck and remember the retention classes...take one somewhere...(or two)

good luck with your concealed carry. take a handgun training course somewhere. or two.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
shouldn't assume people don't have training. especially on a gun forum. LOL.

but anyhow. concealed owb carry is my preference and you don't need to "get it" its my right just as sticking a gun in your pants is yours.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I always carry in an Alessi CQC/S OWB holster. The grip is close to my side and I always wear an unbuttoned shirt to cover it. My cell phone is in front of my pocket and the holster at 4. Comfortable and hidden, with an extra magazine on the other side. Works for me. I can carry my Sig P226 this way and it won't be noticed.

What open carry means is if the wind blows my shirt completely back and my gun is seen, I won't be breaking the law. I have become pretty good an holding my shirt in place on windy days and will still do so.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shouldn't assume people don't have training. especially on a gun forum. LOL.

but anyhow. concealed owb carry is my preference and you don't need to "get it" its my right just as sticking a gun in your pants is yours.
Your correct in both cases..You shouldnt ass u me.
My POINT was ,everyone seems to be thinking that ..just printing a little, wont be noticable.
My Point IS the ones you dont want to know...those prepared to take advantage of a sitation...will be the ones seeing.
I "get it" ...like putting a target on your back "get it"
And I Will be taking some continueing classes like Ive always done..Thanks for reminding me its time again... ;)
actually...Ive never really been overly concerned about "printing"..it just seems more...comforting IWB.
And Ill stand right beside you, and agree on your rights.
I wasnt being sarcastic with the retention classes ,just a friendly reminder to whomever

Latest posts

Top Bottom