Anyone else tired of shoving holsters down your pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've never had a problem when using quality holsters. I might OC when walking the dogs late but other than that, it's not going to change anything for me.

Me too. I'll add that I won't do it halfway either. It will be concealed completely, like now; or it will be open. IMO, the halfway hidden gun that keeps peeking out will cause more alarm than one carried open.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seriously been considering using a shoulder holster. I've got a nice Galco modular rig that is very comfortable whether sitting, driving, riding my MC, roaming around the woods etc and presentation is fairly quick.

If I could find one I'd be getting a tanker style shoulder holster for a 1911 like the one issued to me when I was in the Army. That thing was hands down the best and most comfortable holster I've ever worn. Hell - I slept in that thing more than once. Only downside would be slow presentation.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't started counting the days yet, but I can't wait until I can stop carrying the IWB. I don't care how great your IWB holster is, it can't be more comfortable than NOT having it.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm tired of being uncomfortable with my 1911 iwb 24/7. the day it becomes effective ill be carrying owb all the time. my shirt will probably cover most of it owb anyhow so I'm not worried about element of suprise because most folks are oblivious to anything short of a nuke strike. (unless the media tells them otherwise ...LOL)

R

rda1911

I have been carrying in an inside the waist band holster since 1995. When I moved back here just stuck with what my muscle memory knows. Either a Safariland II duty style or inside the pants

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesnt get it.?
You start puttin these OWB on and stop worryin about printin...its Not concealed...do you Really think...nobody will notice its not there.
The ones that matter Will..I wont be changin the way I carry...
Good Luck and remember the retention classes...take one somewhere...(or two)

Latest posts

Top Bottom