Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
These three quotes sum up the situation quiet nicely, unfortunately. It would be in everybody's best interest for those who are involved in this to stop posting and just quietly handle the situation ... privately ... IMHO, of course ... :)

Wait.... I thought your opinion was law on the forum? Come on, otherwise what's the point of being a mod, if you can't enforce your bias whenever you want????

Sheesh. No wonder everyone else turned it down...

lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait.... I thought your opinion was law on the forum? Come on, otherwise what's the point of being a mod, if you can't enforce your bias whenever you want????

Sheesh. No wonder everyone else turned it down...

lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: You are NOT gonna believe this but when I posted that GC said "Well, you just killed that thread." I was like "Why?? Just because I have an opnion different from everyone else's??"

Guess he was right -- That is so goofy ... I cannot tell you how much really funny stuff (IMHO, of course :teehee:) I haven't posted just because I'm a mod now and I don't wanna step on anybody's toes ... :tounge: But ... today I'm bored and my head is really hurting so my filter had a little tear in it ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to Innocent till proven Guilty?

EDIT BELOW!

Well, looks like the proof is in. He hadn't sold them, but he is guilty of some BS that should never have gone this far. You should have sent the products back and refund all monies they spent and put out. You are guilty of stealing, money, time, and you have sold your integrity for a small price. Knowing what little I know about this board, you have lost it, and that is something that is worth a lot, especially if your wanting to be in the Gun Business!

I doubt people will forget this one, for a long time! Hope you get over what ails you and you move on with your life.

Last edited:

Hoop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, as it turns out we have a break in the case:

I received a phone call from the guy claiming to be *****who as it turns out is the Savior in this deal. *****wanted my address. Supposedly *****has bailed this guy out of who knows what. I did not get an answer to any of my questions and Pill Billy would not get on the phone to explain himself. I was sent "Proof of life" pics prior to an alleged shipment of my stuff. Not sure if the serial numbers match but most likely they do.

*****, I commend you and thank you for handling this, if this is the case. You seem like a decent guy. However, I think this may be an action enabling a future indiscretion by Pill Billy. Kinda like a Grandpa always bailing out their POS only grand child that can do no wrong.

We shall see...

Last edited:

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my one and only public reply to this. Based on all of the "positive" comments, I know that 90% of you don't actually care what my side of the story is. I also don't care to tell that 90% anything.

I will; however, make a couple of quick responses, especially to the allegations of theft.

First, the lowers were never sold and never pawned. They shipped out today. All 11 of them.

firebornarms.com_images_product_hoop_lowers.jpg

Second, the Tac-Con trigger I have for sale is not from his lowers.

firebornarms.com_images_product_hoop_taccon.jpg

Third, I still have no idea what certified letter with a call tag he was talking about. I never got it. Never refused it.

Finally, I do want to mention the irony of the situation. All of the attacks, both professional and personal, are directly making it more difficult to come up with the money for any refund that is due.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see things are being returned. Sorry it was not according to the understanding of the parties and seems to be as a result of pressure from here and ARFcom, I suppose.

I will tell you, man... I feel bad you are having trouble refunding the money, but that means you spent the money they already sent you, and you can't sell stuff here because of how this was handled. I personally looked at some of your items for sale and considered them, then I realized who was selling them and decided to move along. There's a reason you're having trouble selling stuff, and it's not because of the guys who sent you products and money and expected to have done what they paid for. It's not their fault. If you couldn't do the job, you shouldn't have taken the job, and if the situation changed, you could have handled it in a way that would have prevented all this negative publicity - which we all know is very, very difficult to overcome.

Good luck, thanks for your post, I am glad you are mailing the guys back their firearms - hopefully they will all get their money back, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom