Anyone know a trustworthy FFL to transfer to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or is 30-45$ for an ffl transfer alot? I called H&H and they said 45$ Heartland told me 30$ ...

I wouldnt mind giving someone( that everyone on the board trusted! ) my cash if I have to cough up that much. Eek. lol.

[[I live around NW Okc]]

-Will

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The local gun store here charges to send their ffl out for you and then charges to bring the gun in.... I figured there were people like me that couldnt afford to pay that, that is one of the reasons that I got my license.

I only charge 20 bucks and give discounts to members of my gun club and internet forums that I belong to.

As far as trustworthy, any FFL needs to be trustworthy if they value their license.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been several threads on this. Some of the members here charge ten bucks but for the life of me I can't remember who. Try a search and see what comes up.

You are right ... 40 bucks is too much.

Dinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With out a doubt, Cold Hand Arms! Very nice items in the store to shop from too! As far as price, let's just say he beats h and h hands down, especially for us members ;)

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cold Hand Arms is free for OSA members.

or if you can't get over there, then Dan @ Freedom Pawn is $10 for OSA members. He is at nw expy/macarthur.

Latest posts

Top Bottom