Anyone know a trustworthy FFL to transfer to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I went to Cold Hands Arms... (after 15 minutes of trying to find the place)...

Haha I loved it- My new favorite shop, they will continue to get my business.

Was going to have a lower shipped through them, went in, bought a stripped lower from them and a LPK.. On my way to my first AR... :D

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're as trustworthy as they come. We never open the package until you're in the shop to inspect for damage, we have convienent hours, and charge $10 per background check (up to 5 guns). We appreciate the business plus we get to see a lot of nice firearms we'd normally not get to see!! The guns we sell, new and used, are priced reasonably so you we might just win you over as a customer while your there.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can vouch for Bob Morris (morrissportinggoods.com) and I have talked to the guys at Sooner State Pawn and they seem like good people. Both are located in SW OKC.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only go to sooner state pawn for my transfers. Have done several in the past 6 months and send all my buddies there too. They are always open to accept the packages from USPS, UPS,FEDEX ect. Some other guys offer free transfers for members, but they aren't open usually when the guys come to drop off the packages. So I'm glad to pay the low fee from them. I usually deal with tommy, great guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom