Anyone Need a Beautiful Kitty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunluvingirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some help y'all... I've got three very young kitties that need a home. They are "feral" only because they were born outdoors. Two are sisters and one is a slightly younger kitty that showed up one day and was adopted by the two sisters who had recently just lost their sister. They desperately need homes, the mosquitoes and fleas are killing these babies and it's breaking our hearts. We have three cats already, two that were rescued ferals and one adopted rescue kitten so we just don't have the room for more. If someone would like an indoor cat (if you plan on keeping it outside then this is not for you) and has a good home and is willing to adopt a kitty and take one or more to the vet for vaccinations and such please let me know.

I have the two related sisters that are extremely bonded together so keeping them together would be best and having two kitties allows them to play and stay fit. The sisters are a completely white with a tinge of yellow on her tail (never seen that before) with beautiful blue eyes. The second sister is a gorgeous Siamese also with the same beautiful blue eyes. Third adoptee is a gray and black tabby with a sort of Bengal pattern, she has darker eyes and also has one eye with an infection that needs attention. I'm going to attempt to give her medicine but I just can't afford the vet bills to take her. She is the bravest of the three with very long legs, a long tail and as cute as can be. She will be one of those that loves to play when she's older.

All three are in OKC and I can provide pics if you're interested. I may post a pic later. I want them to go to a good indoor home with someone who wants a companion and will take care of them. They really need homes quickly, we are keeping them fed and watered but it's not enough with the heat outside and the mosquitoes and fleas. If you are willing to take one, both sisters or even better all three please let me know. They are all females so no issues with marking or attitude from these babies.

Update: The smallest really needs a good home. We brought her inside, gave her a bath, put some antibiotics in her eye, and are keeping her in our garage. She was skin and bones due the mosquitoes and fleas. We felt if she stayed outside any longer she would most likely die..

gunluvingirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom