Anyone want some prickly pears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive got 4 large prickly pear cactus plants in my lawn and last year watched all the ripe pears go to waste. If anyone is interested in having them they are free once ripened I'll let you know.
I'd be interested in getting some of them. And I live in Del City, too. Heartsdel area.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, that's what cholla is for.
Them suckas jump and git yas!

1685414769547.png

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I use to work across the street at two rivers. I'll keep you updated on the ripening. Probably another month or 2 before they're ready if I had to guess.
Thanks! I like to eat the prickly pears, and want to plant some in my yard. Don't need no cholla cactus, though! Had quite enough of that when I was a kid! :)

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! I like to eat the prickly pears, and want to plant some in my yard. Don't need no cholla cactus, though! Had quite enough of that when I was a kid! :)
theres one big prickly pear cactus that I'm planning on tearing out when I widen my driveway. You can take as much of it as you want to plant at your place.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom