Anyone who plans to open carry ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From BusterB's link I ended up here: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...oke-with-a-Convicted-Fellon-Saturday-about-OC

I found this post by a guy claiming to be a prison guard in Idaho to be of particular interest:
This is what criminals think of when picking a victim. I used to work as a Corrections Officer at a State Maximum Security Prison. I have had several discussions with the offenders about this subject and they are all the same; "If I knew he was armed or could see he was armed I would have went after someone else".

One offender that was in prison on a sentence after mugging a 70 year old man in Idaho, turns out the 70 year old Idaho resident was armed and that is how the offender got caught. He was a repeat felon from Oakland California and said as soon as he got out of prison in Idaho he is heading back to California were he knows people are unarmed and can't defend themselves.

Biologists will tell you and most hunter's know that predators prey on the weak. Human predators are no different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom