Anyone who plans to open carry ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you hang with me and have your own personal cop, you get to drink Juaritos. It's the champagne of Mexican Soda.

J/K. I mistyped, it is indeed Jarritos and you must drink naranja flavor.

Michael Brown

Well post up a date and time. I'll come have Taco's and Jarrito. You still eating at the same stand? The guy on the far west end of the bakery parking lot?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well crapsies, when i verified before posting I quit reading before the scabbard part, see excerpt below. I am guilty of spreading misinformation and will turn myself in for lashings :(. But the caliber part I am sure on. I take back part of my tirade I was wrong.

This is rare around these parts, thank you jsl_pt.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well post up a date and time. I'll come have Taco's and Jarrito. You still eating at the same stand? The guy on the far west end of the bakery parking lot?

Been trying but they don't keep the same hours they used to. I've been having to satisfy myself with Los Primos and Las Americas.

I'm hoping their hours will go back this summer.

When I see them staying open past midnight, I'll post up a time.

Sound bueno?

Michael Brown

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Gang bangers are the only people who commit crimes with guns...
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/04/15/why-open-carry-gun-laws-work said:
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/04/15/why-open-carry-gun-laws-work
The 2006 FBI study "Violent Encounters: A Study of Felonious Assaults on Our Nation's Law Enforcement Officers" by Anthony Pinizzotto revealed that criminals carefully conceal their firearms, and they eschew the use of holsters. In layman's terms, this report tells us that, statistically speaking, citizens who are openly wearing a properly holstered handgun and are willing to subject themselves to the intense public and law enforcement scrutiny that open carry brings with it are not criminals.

Statistically speaking, bad guys don't open carry.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to carry my ivory handled engraved Colts one day and wear my Stetson, frock coat and boots. The next day I'm going to strap on my Broomhandle Mauser and wear an ascot and my English shooting jacket. I'll change accents and personalities depending on which gun I opt to show off.

Outstanding! Complete total class! If you do decide to OC...do it the JB Brooks way!

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Statistically speaking, bad guys don't open carry.

One wonders how many millions of dollars were spent to prove the obvious?

And then there's the study where prison inmates were interviewed and overwhelmingly stated they would prefer a confrontation with a cop over one with an armed citizen because the citizen would just kill 'em while the police were under some restraint not to. In addition the majority stated they would avoid openly armed citizens in favor of those who at least appeared unarmed. (wish I could find the details on this study but my googling skills leave much to be desired).

Latest posts

Top Bottom