Aquarium Stores in Oklahoma??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

The wife and I are starting to get the itch again for a NICE aquarium. Houston spoiled us....they have fantastic aquarium stores.

Not talking about Pet Smart or Petco!! Are there any good stores in OKC or Tulsa.....will drive!! Good selection of 50gallon+ aquariums??

Selection of goldfish??

Web-site of store/phone number to call before we drive to it. Hate to drive back to Houston.....may have to!!

Houston stores we frequented:
Aquarium World Houston: http://aquariumworld.net/

Fish Gallery Houston: http://www.thefishgallery.com/

***I don't expect stores like this in Oklahoma....just one with a decent selection...if possible?? Maybe states that border Oklahoma??

We had two tanks......both 100 gallon and some pretty fancy goldfish......gave them and the tanks away when we moved back to Edmond.

Fish:....these are examples of what we had, and are looking for. They all were about the size of your fist or an orange/apple.
Lionhead
[Broken External Image]

Pearlscale
afarm4.static.flickr.com_3046_2377437460_4fb2427e88.jpg

Ryukin
[Broken External Image]

Ranchu
awww.koi_art.com_images_goldfish_ranchu_zooms_g13_ranchu.jpg

Thanks for your input!!

Cohiba

JRad33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately here in Oklahoma City I have not found a single one that I liked. I am a saltwater reefer myself but have looked at alot of the freshwater selection at the local stores and not impressed. I got my aquarium from a local reefer that was upgrading to a larger aquarium and I buy livestock 100% online. Check out the starphire glass with low iron for your aquarium makes a big difference.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wetpets by Steve in Norman,OK. We had good luck with everything we bought from them including fish, food, DI water, info, and etc......I'm not sure on his selection of goldfish because we had a Lake Malowi Cichlid tank.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wetpets by Steve in Norman,OK. We had good luck with everything we bought from them including fish, food, DI water, info, and etc......I'm not sure on his selection of goldfish because we had a Lake Malowi Cichlid tank.

If this is the one next to Vans Pig Stand there in Norman, my roomate goes there and REALLY likes it. In fact it's the only place he goes. Ive went and they seem to know their ****.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wetpets would be the only one I can think of. We do alot of our fish supply shopping at Petsmart but we have established tanks so all we get are food and tank chemicals. They guys at Wetpets know their stuff and have a fair selection of fish and supplies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom