AR15 s used chiefly by drug dealers okc police chief says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i actually tried to e-mail the idiot who wrote this article and i got an Autoreply Message:

I am no longer employed by The Oklahoman. For Oklahoma City government news tips or information, email Zeke Campfield at [email protected]. For other inquiries, call The Oklahoman's newsroom at (405) 475-3231.

Thanks,
Michael Kimball

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gotten a couple PM's from people on here who know I work for The Oklahoman/NewsOK, so I thought I'd just say what T34r1iUp already shared: The articles' author, Michael Kimball, no longer works for the paper. He's gone on to work for a family business.

If you wish to contact anyone at the paper, here is a contact list: http://newsok.com/home/nic

Cheers, all!

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Silly Sitty has ben a noguntard since they put him in the Chief's office. He embarrassed himself several times on the front page of the Oklahoman in the past on this subject. His OWN gun has probably rusted itself to its holster. The weapon he appears most efficient with is his other holster.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find the same link online, but on pg18a of the Daily Joklahoman, OKC police chief Bill Citty says high cap weapons are chiefly used by drug dealers and gang members.

".... Chief was clear about where his officers typically find those kinfs of guns in the local community: in the hands of gang members and drug dealers, not ordinary metro residents defending themselves from an armed attack."

Maybe he was misquoted by the paper.....
So...if gangbangers use ar15s all the time, that means it's all the more reason NOT to take them away from the hands of GOOD people who need to defend themselves from these gang bangers.
I am sure no one, including the chief, believes that BANNING these weapons will cause gang bangers to have LESS of them.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom