AR15 s used chiefly by drug dealers okc police chief says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"when his officers find these type weapons" these are the operative words. Most of us anyway, are not likely to come in contact with the police with any weapons. It is a play on words. I doubt "most" of us get our doors kicked in by okcpd either, but dd and gangbangers do.

What happens if I use an EBR to defend myself? How does that get explained to a police officer?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still for making a list of anti-gun statements and actions by public officials. If you want to destroy our rights, you should know there may be political consequences come the next elections. If you allow someone whom you have appointed to trample our rights, you are just as guilty.

J.B. That's a great Idea. I could not agree with you more! Everything that was said or done between election times should be noted for the next election cycle. I think most Politicians know that most people will forget what was said over the period of a year or so.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still for making a list of anti-gun statements and actions by public officials. If you want to destroy our rights, you should know there may be political consequences come the next elections. If you allow someone whom you have appointed to trample our rights, you are just as guilty.

Where would such a repository be located?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you explain anything to a police officer? You have the right to remain silent, use it!

Good point.

Now lets say you use your EBR to defend yourself and rather than hide it before the police arrive so you can say nothing to them, or because they are crafty and find it despite your efforts, what then?

Do you stick around hoping it isnt found or that they figure out you didnt stab the deceased, or do you GTFO of dodge knowing you just made the governments list? These are just hypotheticals I think we should all consider.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a retired Lt with OCPD that came up with Bill Citty. He said anybody capt and up is more on the political side of public service more than the "service" or street cop side of it so it's no surprise the chief said this. He also said you have to be a serious ass-kisser and not have the ability to think for yourself.... :D

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happens if I use an EBR to defend myself? How does that get explained to a police officer?

Simple it was the gun closest to my side of the bed. Oklahoma castle doctrine allows you to defend your home with no duty to retreat. When facing the possibility of an unknown quantity of assailants if the door gets kicked in the wee hours of the morning I am going to use the correct tool for the job.

Scoff all you want but read some of the reports of door kicked in assault and robberies and look at how many multiple assailant scenarios have occurred in the recent past.

Or is this question being asked in a hypothetical post ban scenario?

Latest posts

Top Bottom