AR15 s used chiefly by drug dealers okc police chief says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find the same link online, but on pg18a of the Daily Joklahoman, OKC police chief Bill Citty says high cap weapons are chiefly used by drug dealers and gang members.

".... Chief was clear about where his officers typically find those kinfs of guns in the local community: in the hands of gang members and drug dealers, not ordinary metro residents defending themselves from an armed attack."

Maybe he was misquoted by the paper.....

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously faulty logic. I don't carry an AR around town for defense from an armed attack and the police never show up at my house to see if I have one or not. Stupid statement

If I ever do get attacked, I hope it's at the bottom of an Oklahoma lake. I know all my guns are down there after the accident

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MSNBC is dogging the hell outta us pro-2A people and the NRA. It wasn't my tv by the way, but it made me sick. The 1st amendment is going to lead to the oppression of the 2nd amendment. People watch that crap and believe it... I had to leave, it was making me angry, the poison they spew on a daily basis...

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MSNBC is dogging the hell outta us pro-2A people and the NRA. It wasn't my tv by the way, but it made me sick. The 1st amendment is going to lead to the oppression of the 2nd amendment. People watch that crap and believe it... I had to leave, it was making me angry, the poison they spew on a daily basis...

Makes my blood boil just reading your post...

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't find the same link online, but on pg18a of the Daily Joklahoman, OKC police chief Bill Citty says high cap weapons are chiefly used by drug dealers and gang members.

".... Chief was clear about where his officers typically find those kinfs of guns in the local community: in the hands of gang members and drug dealers, not ordinary metro residents defending themselves from an armed attack."

Maybe he was misquoted by the paper.....

Wish one of our well spoken members would pull the stats and call the tv station to present an oposing view point. I bet the OSBI has the data!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason his nickname is Chief ******. Oklahoma is on track for record homicides, and crime rates are up, while officer count is down. I would hope our citizens dont put faith in anything he says. OCPD officers arent allowed to carry AR's in the rack up front because of his policies. If qualified, it must ride in the trunk, where it will do the most good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom