Are crows considered pests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had a pet crow. it was always stealing trinkets from me and would hide them in it's larder. things like wrenches,car keys,wrist watches,eye glasses, bill folds, etc. be careful befriending a crow.
My dad used to say "Ralph is not MY pet. I am HIS!" 😂😂 Yes, the game warden brought him a crow with a broken wing. He nursed Ralph back to health and then "turned him out" on the back of his 5 acres. That thing never left ... Lol

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother in law and I work for the same company driving all over OK. We may or may not have started a game where we count crows. It helps make the windshield time more fun. We got 150 one day going to Lawton and back. We may or may not be insane.crowd are a vital part of our sanity
Nope they don't count unless you hit them.

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For more fun I have seen people heard them in over some explosive charges and set it off. feathers fly.
Lol, last year was the best I ve ever done, had no idea the first outing I would be needing cases of 12 guage each trip, the thing I like best is landowners are always receptive, most say who likes crows and let you hunt

Latest posts

Top Bottom