Are we still the greatest nation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like the early 80's. I think its just a cycle, used to be USSR, Japan. Now its India and China.

Neither of them countries can match our natural resources. Boil it down and a country or nation that can sustain itself with its own natural resources will be the most reliable and perhaps the greatest.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lurker66 said:
Sounds like the early 80's. I think its just a cycle, used to be USSR, Japan. Now its India and China.

Neither of them countries can match our natural resources. Boil it down and a country or nation that can sustain itself with its own natural resources will be the most reliable and perhaps the greatest.

But we are too damned PC to use our own natural resources.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But we are too damned PC to use our own natural resources.

i think thats a good thing. If we use up the rest of the world stuff, then we will be the only ones with anything. Then we can rule the world and make them bow to our every whim.

Of course im being sarcastic. But i have studied "The Leviathan" and the scarcity of resources idea.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Travel the world then come back and give an answer.

Statistical data doesn't mean much until it affects you on a personal level.

With that said, I don't think America is the best country on the planet but I don't believe there is a best country on the planet. They all have their positives and negatives.

For me the obvious answer is the country with the largest percentage of hot, sexy women per capita.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For the record, I'd freely give up my right to "bear arms" to live a slower, simpler life on a kick as beach somewhere in the Caribbean or French Polynesia.

Even with South Africa's horrendous crime problem and having visited there twice in the past few years for extended periods. I'd even seriously consider it. If there were an offer on the table, I'd take it. But I do have family there, so it's a bit different for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom