Do we still need pike pass stickers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be the minority here, but at least before the stickers, when you had a box, and the box didn't read for some reason, you still got the discount because your license plate still has a pikepass discount.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get the pike pass. You’re good to go in Ks, Ok, and Tx with only the Ok pike pass, and the rate is cheaper than plate pay.
Also if you’re a frequent user, (I don’t know the frequency required) you get another discount. When we were traveling weekly to Broken Arrow down 412, our bill said we had an additional discount for being a frequent user.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get the pike pass. You’re good to go in Ks, Ok, and Tx with only the PK pike pass, and the rate is cheaper than plate pay.
Also if you’re a frequent user, (I don’t know the frequency required) you get another discount. When we were traveling weekly to Broken Arrow down 412, our bill said we had an additional discount for being a frequent user.
20 readings a month i believe

Last edited:

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stickers are well worth the trouble to get one Additionally, reciprocity with neighboring states will avold unknown fines and pitfalls like my daughter has experienced will driving in Texas. Unknowingly she drove on a toll road without options to pay. So she received fines in the mail that were costly. If she had had an OK PIke Pass, then would’ve been no big deal.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
shoot I don't think there is even a discount, at least for me, but we don't use them all that much either - just a time saver thing. I got a buddy from IA, we just did a handful of turnpikes in his truck, he don't have a sticker and said "ahh they just send me a notice to pay - same amount as it reads if you had the pass"

Latest posts

Top Bottom