Are we still the greatest nation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But your party keeps wanting to cut social services and lower taxes on bastards like me.

Really? If you think that paying more taxes will solve our problems, you might be too liberal. If you you pay an additional $10,000 in taxes how much of that do you think will get to the people that need it? Find a local charity that feeds people and give them $10,000, you'll actually do some good.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the early 80's. I think its just a cycle, used to be USSR, Japan. Now its India and China.

Neither of them countries can match our natural resources. Boil it down and a country or nation that can sustain itself with its own natural resources will be the most reliable and perhaps the greatest.

Yep. They said the same thing about China and India in the '80s, 90's, and now. Still talking about it. The USSR? When did THAT happen?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we're ALL communists now, heh?

It appears rampant, but there is hope after the Sov's collapsed and the ChiComs went Capitalist. It obviously didn't work, but liberals(same as) just can't get it. On second thought, maybe China IS smarter than our current administration.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears rampant, but there is hope after the Sov's collapsed and the ChiComs went Capitalist. It obviously didn't work, but liberals(same as) just can't get it. On second thought, maybe China IS smarter than our current administration.
You're a big advocate of the state-capitalism of China are you?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice try. Now, if we could trade Zed and his autobots for the successful Chinese-best of both worlds!!!!
Well, the Chinese government tells their capitalists what to produce, when to produce it, and they subsidize that production on a scale that we can only dream of here in the US.
Are you sure that America has become a communist country as you have posted before?

M

mikem1262

For those who like, I'm sure they have some job openings in China, I heard plane fares are going down right now. For me I choose the USA 24/7! It is what we make of it as citizens of this Great Nation. Buy American products, keep jobs within the USA and watch what can happen. If they are surpassing us in growth its because we allow them to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom