Are Wilson 45's worth the price tag ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember that Gold Cup! It be worth ALOT more today! At least you got to shoot it! I’d be pissed too!

I can't believe I let him talk me into it. We were standing in the parking lot with the guy who bought it. Fella tested the trigger and his face lit up like a ******* ****ing Christmas tree! My heart sank because I knew I'd ****ed up ... 😭 But ... I told him it was okay so ... I'm a woman of my word. Dammit ... 🤷

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first WC I bought was a 1996a2 which was the first model they started “mass producing”. It has all of their bulletproof part but a parkerized finish, and it would be the last gun I would ever sell. I don’t know how many rounds it had through it before I acquired it about 15 years ago, but it has several thousand more now.
IMG_0824.jpeg

Last edited:

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for the money it's hard to beat Dan Wesson
The DWX compact really has my attention over the WC EDCX9. If only it had a rail, an optic plate, and ambi controls. Strange move to not include those things in when that’s what so many are looking for now.

I also can’t fathom why it’s not offered in 10mm.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The DWX compact really has my attention over the WC EDCX9. If only it had a rail, an optic plate, and ambi controls. Strange move to not include those things in when that’s what so many are looking for now.

I also can’t fathom why it’s not offered in 10mm.
It’s funny that you think gun companies (or any company today) really gives a sh*t about what customers want.🤣
I’m pretty sure even Burger King abandoned the “have it your way” slogan.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe I let him talk me into it. We were standing in the parking lot with the guy who bought it. Fella tested the trigger and his face lit up like a ******* ****ing Christmas tree! My heart sank because I knew I'd ****ed up ... 😭 But ... I told him it was okay so ... I'm a woman of my word. Dammit ... 🤷

Oh man! I cannot believe you let him! He owes ya big time!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with steel cased ammo. And I don't shoot older mil-surplus stuff from eastern bloc countries so corrosive primers aren't a concern. Some mainstream ammo companies in the US make steel cased ammo...Winchester and Hornady are the two that immediately come to mind. American steel cased ammo was common in WWII.

I don't have much use for a gun that won't shoot steel cased ammo...handgun or rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom