are you a better citizen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It has, now I guess I'm armed legally depending on how you interpret the constitution and the legality of US and local laws or God given rights.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say so. I am more restrained than I was before; not that I was a hothead or anything like that, but I used to get more irritated over other people's poor driving than I do now.
I also tend to be more aware of my surroundings.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know...I have always tried to be a good citizen. I guess with my CCW I feel better about being able to protect myself and my wife should a situation ever arise. I have always tried to be aware and stay away from anything that looked like it could be a bad thing. I guess with my CCW I am even more aware of whats going on and quicker to avoid situations that could be trouble.

I have never been one for road rage, but there have been occasions where somebody does something so stupid that my middle finger did shoot up out of reflex...I dont do that at all now...even if the other guy is an idiot, I dont want to do anything at all to escalate any situation. Better to avoid it altogether.

Latest posts

Top Bottom