Are you comfortable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've only had one halfway bad experience.
Years ago I sold a pistol with a lot of wear for at least $100 under to going price because of the wear, and mentioned it in the sale and, but the buyer wanted to try to nickel and dime me inspecting every rub mark and just being a dick about it

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To date, SO FAR, all transactions I’ve had with other forum members have been fair and I didn’t have any problems. The ones I won’t be dealing with are the people I know nothing about who are here solely to post in the classifieds.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done my fair share of trading/buying/selling but I actually participate on the forum. I've met a ton of people and 99% of them are good to go and I actually hang out with a few of them. I've been burned once, sent a guy money for a Sig magazine and he blew me off. It was $20.....Whatever. Another guy I met recently claiming his gun was perfect, blah blah blah and it wasn't. His words- "I didn't even notice that". It was impossible to "not notice" it. I still bought it but I would have appreciated him being up front about it. I stay away from "Tactical Timmy - New to the site!" and his $2300 Zev'ed out stippled up Gen 2 Glock.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of members that use to post regularly here that don't anymore; me being one of them. I really only use the classifieds now, and rarely post things for sale there anymore. I do still drop by daily and still buy quite a bit, but typically from people I've dealt with in the past. OSA isn't what it used to be, but that's okay, it's grown from being mostly Oklahoma members to nationally.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of members that use to post regularly here that don't anymore; me being one of them. I really only use the classifieds now, and rarely post things for sale there anymore. I do still drop by daily and still buy quite a bit, but typically from people I've dealt with in the past. OSA isn't what it used to be, but that's okay, it's grown from being mostly Oklahoma members to nationally.

I know we have a few members who live out of state , some used to be here in OK, and have moved, but nationally? I don't really think OSA has a become a national forum; but I'm curious why you say that. I look at a forum like defensivecarry.com, or glocktalk.com as national forums, but not okshooters.com

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had very good experience with my transactions on this side and met a lot of genuinely nice people the only problem I've ever had was when I first joined I did a deal with a fellow on a rifle his definition of good condition and my definition of good condition were very different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom