Are you one of the 80 percent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure I'll sign, decriminalize would definitely be a move forward.
But I wont associate with the 80%'ers
I'm a 1%er, most laws are about control or revenue generation, I wont have it...;/
Whoa! You also took the long way around but at least you're actually gonna do some good. Nice!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new drug 'war' now is to try and turn a once so-called 'drug' into a legal form of medicine. Ask everyone from soccer moms to cops and most pretty much all seem to agree that it shouldnt be illegal. I say let em have it if they want it and regulate it like alcohol and tobacco and be done with it, seems to be going ok in CO and WA and soon the other states will be as organized as they are. And yes I signed up at a lil ladies booth near Pawhuska a few days ago.

[Broken External Image]

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm completely for MM, recreational and decriminalization. We have so many people in jail for pot.....really? When I was a kid pot was no big deal. I don't smoke pot, but I would smoke a bowl once in awhile if it was legal. There are plenty of cancer patients and PTSD folks that could use this. If it ever becomes legal for medical use I will get an rx! Now I'm going to have to track down a petition location.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no relevant correlation. The idea was to get people out, help each other and get to know people. I said that if you're afraid of open carry but support MM then go. WOW! Jesus F$%& Christ it never fails that sleepy blank faced yuppies go to extraordinary lengths to find an excuse to be a do-nothing. It never F^(%!^@ fails.

Ban alcohol because people abuse it and kids like to party. Rot on your couch, hero. You won't be missed.

First of all, I simply asked a question that didn't require a response that bordered on vulgar profanity. Secondly, you probably don't know very much, if anything at all, about me to be calling me a "sleepy blank faced yuppie," so kindly don't go around presuming you know even any little thing about me. Thirdly, while I'm not against medical marijuana, I am concerned that people will abuse whatever is put into law. That, Sir, is a given. Can you presume to assure me, and many others, that MM won't fall into the hands of minors?

After you've been here longer than 136 measly little posts, maybe you can know things about the OSA forum participants.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You haven't figured out that open carry is relevant to everything and if you don't do it you are just a lazy unamerican communist. Read any Blazeitornot post on any subject and you will figure it out.

Nah...

...I think I'll pass on reading any other of his posts. At least, not enough to go looking for his comments. So far, I've not seen much of substance from him within this thread. But, thanks for giving me a head's up on how to take his posts. That might be helpful in the future if I run across another of his.

Latest posts

Top Bottom