Are you prepped for ice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
generator is empty
trucks half full
fridge about empty
firewood is old as heck and covered in ice
all the beer done gone

some of them heavy cabelas sleeping bags is all I got going for me- lol

Ohhhh ... I thought those things were da bomb until GC came dragging home some military surplus bags he'd picked up some where ... :shocked: I'm not a fan of sleeping in bags. I like the creature comforts my bed affords me :naughty: but those things are N.I.C.E. ...

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It felt good to walk into the store on Friday evening and turn right back around when I saw the pre-storm lines. Heck, that's a selling point that I never thought about using when trying to convince certain family members to start prepping.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It felt good to walk into the store on Friday evening and turn right back around when I saw the pre-storm lines. Heck, that's a selling point that I never thought about using when trying to convince certain family members to start prepping.

Your right. It sure make me feel good when I know im fully ready and dont need anything.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My lights are flickering and theres a tree down blocking the road in front of my house.

My pantry is fully stocked until spring.
My generator is gased n ready.
I have a well so waters not a problem (knock on wood)
Ive got 4-5 ricks of wood and access to several more.
2 chainsaws, extra bars n chains, all gassed n ready. When its light out ill clear the road.
Ive got central air and a very good wood stove.

Ive got the 4wheeler gased n ready.
Also have full tanks of gas in all vehicles.

Since this isnt my first ice storm, I declare myself full prepped n ready to ride this one out in relative comfort.

Were you prepped?

wow, I'm impressed and feel chagrined all at the same time :wink2:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YEP, no problems. worst problem is having to go out and check / feed critters and that is just an every day requirement regardless of the weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom