Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Corso picked Baylor. We're good.
He may be postulating the fact that CeeDee is "questionable" for today. The radio rumor is a concussion from last game, which I can believe after that vicious hit he took last week. But he jumped right up seemingly no worse for wear and finished the game, so maybe Riley's playing games with the pre-game roster. We'll see...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He may be postulating the fact that CeeDee is "questionable" for today. The radio rumor is a concussion from last game, which I can believe after that vicious hit he took last week. But he jumped right up seemingly no worse for wear and finished the game, so maybe Riley's playing games with the pre-game roster. We'll see...
Man, I hope he's alright. We'll see here in a bit. I'm fired up (more than usual) for this one for some odd reason.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's going to be a blow if CeeDee is out. But Riley playing "try-and-guess" is not out of the question. It's a little late for that to be effective though...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How the devil did one of John Blake's teams take the field tonight in Waco? Absolutely the worst football the Sooners have played since the John Blake years. I really can't believe what I'm seeing....

Latest posts

Top Bottom