Arizona Walmart Shooting Video long and short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff is the reason I could never be a cop. About 3 minutes into that melee I'd have ended it by shooting them all and the mother would have got a baton upside the head just for being stupid somewhere in amongst that mess. "Oh! Damn! Well I guess you might get the hell outta the way next time." Those cops have the patience of Job. :bowdown:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This stuff is the reason I could never be a cop. About 3 minutes into that melee I'd have ended it by shooting them all and the mother would have got a baton upside the head just for being stupid somewhere in amongst that mess. "Oh! Damn! Well I guess you might get the hell outta the way next time." Those cops have the patience of Job. :bowdown:

^^^x2....................that could have ended like the OK Corral.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mad respect to cops for what they do. As a citizen I would have drawn my gun long ago. Even as a cop, after the first cop got shot it would be tough not to use my gun. They're held to a higher standard and I respect the hell out of the ones who do it right.

That video was hard to watch. Even my adrenaline was pumping. They had to be on drugs of some kind.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to make sense of the process the cops used to deal with the folks involved, but failed. It seemed like they were going this way, then that way, mixing up and switching to different people, etc. Could any of you folks in the LE field see some sort of rhyme or reason in the proceedings?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I consider myself a pretty patient man(more so than your average joe), but the restraint those officers showed was remarkable. If I gave a lawful order for someone to get down and they kept getting up, I'd probably break their knee with a baton. At the very least handcuff someone's wrist to someone else's ankle(is that legal?) to make it harder for two of them to move around. The cops could have came in bean bags blazing and I would have approved.

That being said........WTF did I just watch. For a moment I thought WWE was having amateur night in the WM parking lot.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Mad respect to cops for what they do. As a citizen I would have drawn my gun long ago. Even as a cop, after the first cop got shot it would be tough not to use my gun. They're held to a higher standard and I respect the hell out of the ones who do it right.

That video was hard to watch. Even my adrenaline was pumping. They had to be on drugs of some kind.

I'm thinking there were some family wide mental issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom