Arthritis Cure or Pain Easement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What with the current list of "ailment" topics, let me add one.

My wife is experiencing what she thinks is arthritis in her left hand, and it seems to maybe be starting in her right hand. I tried using the search feature because I had seen a thread where different "treatments" or pain products had been mentioned, but now I can't find it.

Anyone have something good that she can take to alleviate her pain?

Thanks in advance.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has serious arthritis in her hands. Runs in her family. Her mothers fingers were so crooked I cringed when I saw them. Wife takes Tumeric. Not sure of dosage but it's 2 or 3 tablets a day. If she stops taking them she can bump her hand against something and will start crying. When taking them she has little to no pain. Brands vary in effectiveness.
I have witnessed this and can't believe the results so positive for her pain. If she stops taking it her knuckles turn red, and it takes a week or more of taking Tumeric to get back to normal.
I recently had surgery and was told to stop before the procedure because it was a blood thinner and anti inflammatory.
Spring Valley at Walmart is what she is using.

Last edited:

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t use it personally, nor do I have arthritis, so I can’t give a first hand account on effectiveness- but I know of multiple folks in a similar scenario that have found relief with CBD and/or THC. Topical cream seems to be the favorite- relief where you need it without any cognitive effects.

Latest posts

Top Bottom