Astra firecat 25 acp, anyone know about these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone have any experience with these? They work okay? Are they on par with a "SNS" type gun or a decent gun in their own right. Just curious. Sooner has one and kind of have an itch to buy it if I can get it for a decent price.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing that one too. Hurry up and buy it so I can stop thinking about it.
IMO, they're better than SNS types. Astras never were considered top notch, but they're not junk either.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. While not top notch, they are quality guns that generally function well. Parts are hard to come by, as is .25 ACP ammo, and both are expensive when found.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing that one too. Hurry up and buy it so I can stop thinking about it.
IMO, they're better than SNS types. Astras never were considered top notch, but they're not junk either.
Well I like to buy and sell stuff a lot. Unless I absolutely love it I end up getting rid of it. Only have a bout 10 guns that are permanent parts of my collection. Ill keep ya in mind if I end up getting it ; )

Latest posts

Top Bottom