AT&T store in Midwest City at Town Center MASK MANDATE sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the AT&T corporate store and I saw a sign on the door that said “LOCAL MASK MANDATE MASKS REQUIRED TO ENTER! ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES”

I thought “hey, that was not up here last week?”.

I opened the door and sure as **** the place was filled with masked up employees and customers. I started to get PTSD (I’m a firm free breather that braved the entire CHINA virus panic without ever wearing one) and I turned around and left. I then went to the retail store in Del City which was fully free breathing and took care of business.

I checked with MWC and there is no mandate from them.

WEIRD experience. The Starbucks next door to the masked up place was free breathing as well.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Fauci was on the tube last week. They are manufacturing another story about another strain right in time for the election. How coincidental! Last thursday I was picking up an order at Sam's. The car next to me in the OUTSIDE PICKUP AREA had a Karen parked all masked up and all by herself. I don't think some of these people could survive if they couldn't turn on the tube and receive instructions from their overlords everyday.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Fauci was on the tube last week. They are manufacturing another story about another strain right in time for the election. How coincidental! Last thursday I was picking up an order at Sam's. The car next to me in the OUTSIDE PICKUP AREA had a Karen parked all masked up and all by herself. I don't think some of these people could survive if they couldn't turn on the tube and receive instructions from their overlords everyday.

We saw a car pull out of a Sonic yesterday and both passenger and driver were masked. I commented on it, so my son reminded me that a Sonic employee must approach the vehicle to deliver the meal.

Ever since this whole thing started, the wife and I have been mostly maskless. We only wear one when going into a medical facility (I have to have one to get my eye injections) or into a business that we HAVE to go into that requires them.

We did test positive for covid last August, but ours was very mild, largely because we got the Monoclonal Antibody Infusions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom