AT&T store in Midwest City at Town Center MASK MANDATE sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told last week that Tinker is going 100% mask mandates tomorrow.

I was told on base, by employees. I’m supposed to be there next week. With the heat and the mask, it’ll suck bigly. I hope that this doesn’t go through.

Tinker follows the CDC county by county Covid rating. Right now Oklahoma county is high, so that mean 100% masks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tinker follows the CDC county by county Covid rating. Right now Oklahoma county is high, so that mean 100% masks.
The masks that have been proved by the right to not stop the passage of a virus that was finally conceded to be true by the left?
Those masks? :hey3:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t watch any news so I was caught off guard by this new “breakout”.

One of my more compliant friends informed me it was “more mild but much more contagious!”
That sounds like the last one. It started out being called Zi but then they change the name because it would offend China’s supreme leader, then they were gonna call it the NU but were afraid too many people would think it was the New, so they called it Omicron. And now we have another one that’s more contagious like the last one but less lethal. Blah blah blah. Same song different name. They’re just fear mongering, stirring up the people before the elections. All to justify their future cheating and breaking of voting laws.

awm_1

New to the site!
Reaction score
Went to the AT&T corporate store and I saw a sign on the door that said “LOCAL MASK MANDATE MASKS REQUIRED TO ENTER! ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES”

I thought “hey, that was not up here last week?”.

I opened the door and sure as **** the place was filled with masked up employees and customers. I started to get PTSD (I’m a firm free breather that braved the entire CHINA virus panic without ever wearing one) and I turned around and left. I then went to the retail store in Del City which was fully free breathing and took care of business.

I checked with MWC and there is no mandate from them.

WEIRD experience. The Starbucks next door to the masked up place was free breathing as well.
Tinker afb put their mandatory mask indoors back in effect Thursday afternoon.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the schools do it I’m gonna scream. Two more weeks

My son is in the Army and he is dreading a return of masks. Nothing like rucks, sitting on the tarmac and PT in a mask in the NC humidity. A bunch of fit 20 somethings have absolutely no business being tortured over the sniffles.

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told last week that Tinker is going 100% mask mandates tomorrow.

I was told on base, by employees. I’m supposed to be there next week. With the heat and the mask, it’ll suck bigly. I hope that this doesn’t go through.
Yep went a few days ago and they’ve gone back to the face diapers again. No telling why or for how long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom