At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's really funny how a poll is turned into an insultfest. Shows the emotional maturity of many of you.

Hell JB being an outspoken anti Romney, Obama voter, i never once felt insulted. Almost got butthurt over the "my savior" comment but hung in there.

Being in the minority on this forum aint so bad. I got banned from 2 muzzle loading forums yesterday on the same topic. Also was threatened with getting my ass kicked at Rondevous near ft. Riley.

Besides nobody will say why they are voting for Romney, either the lesser of 2 evils or voting against Obama. Tells me most dont know where they're candidate stands on the issues or what a party platform is.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ask myself these simple questions before voting:

Do I feel safer in the last 3.5 years compared to years before that?
Is America in a better financial situation now than it was?

NO.

I'll be voting Romney if I vote. He at least has a career instead of Obama.

Obama's stepped all over the Constitution and wiped his butt with it. But I guess that doesn't matter cause he's giving us free stuff!!!
I think the reason he got voted in was because people were so ready for change they wanted ANYONE. And what looks better than a canidate saying what you wanna hear?

Here's your fellow Obama voters in the last election.

Last edited by a moderator:

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Btw, how many of you have played 100 rounds of golf in 3.5 years? Cause our POTUS has:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/06/17/obama-plays-golf-100th-time-presidency/

Anyone remember what GW Bush said about him quiting golfing in 2003?

I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Btw, how many of you have played 100 rounds of golf in 3.5 years? Cause our POTUS has:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/06/17/obama-plays-golf-100th-time-presidency/

Anyone remember what GW Bush said about him quiting golfing in 2003?

I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.

Easy solution, end the war, then play golf.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
or to say good things about Romney, judging from the lack thereof.

I want to hear good things, factual things. Things that can prove he's a conservative Republican. It should be easy, he's the GOPs pick.

We know Obama is a liberal Democrat, we know his positions, we know what he stands for.

Romney, not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom