At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about environmentalist whackadooDick Nixon with his EPA?
What about Ronald Reagan with his gun grabbing, baby killing, horoscope directed Pagan agenda?

Hey, what about Teddy Roosevelt? He started all this mess when he took on the corporations which "are people my friend."

20-30-110 years, does it really matter? We're screwed no matter which way we go. :(

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked all but Romney. I'm undecided on if I'll even vote and if I do, for whom. I know one thing is certain and that is my vote will not be for Romney. Obama scores big with me when it comes to [most of] his social policies.

Infinite kudos to him for repealing DADT and supporting same-sex marriage (which surprises me that many of you "freedom lovers" do not support, as it takes away nothing from the straight community, it only extends our freedoms to more Americans, I thought that was a good thing? I wasn't aware that the true definition of "freedom" allowed for such selectiveness.).

He's pro-choice with respect to the pro-life crowd. (Abortion is not a means of birth control)

He claims to be pro-marijuana decriminalization/legalization, but has actually supported the War on Drugs, so this has basically turned out to be a lie. He's hinted towards making good on his word during his second term. I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath.

He supports Separation of Church and State.

He's a no-nonsense family man. Supports real education and common family values.

What I worry about with him is obviously he and I would butt heads when it comes to his spoken stance on the 2A. He hasn't taken much action on his verbal claims to make me feel threatened, but I'm still keeping my eye on him.

I'm also not a big fan of the Patriot Act as well as many, but not all, sections under the NDAA.

I strongly agree with some and strongly disagree with some other aspects of his foreign, defense, and economic policies, but there isn't a candidate I support 100%, despite being a "Pauly".

If I were to be forced to cast a vote this very minute, it'd be Obama, but really I'm leaning towards just not voting this year. Our veteran heroes fought to give me the right to vote and for the first time in my legal voting age, I'm considering exercising my right to not vote. All that would change if I saw Ron Paul on the ballot. Other consideration is for Gary Johnson.

I agree with every single thing you said, there. I don't think you and I would have very good discussions in person. They would be short. One would make a point, the other would say, "Yep." Ha! Gun to my head to put down a vote now between Romney and Obama? Obama. Hands down. For pretty much the reasons you stated. I'm pro-gay marriage, pro-choice, pro-marijuana legalization, pro-separation of church and state, and the biggest disagreement Obama and I have is the second amendment.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they will never get enough votes to repeal.

We're drilling everywhere now, notice the current boom is 10 yrs old. Even dried up PA oilfeilds are pruducing again.

The rest is speculation and wishful thinking.

Why don't you go out and try to buy an oil and gas lease on federal land and get back to us. If Obama and his like minded minions would STFU and get the hell out of the way we'd blow your mind. The economy could turn around, upside down and inside out inside of 6 months. Romney said tonight we could be energy independent in 8 years. He's right, but not with democrats running things. No speculation and wishful thinking going on in this post, just truth and 1st hand knowledge of the facts.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Independent and voting AGAINST Romney.

Really im voting for Obama for several reasons.

Has Romney done anything that deserves Oklahoma's EC votes or support? Nope, other than being a RINO, he has nothing in common with Oklahomas general values, his documented, proven political record proves it.

When this deal comes to a head there is really only two folks running. If you vote for anyone other than Romney you'll be voting for Obama. So if don't like Romney or Obama you better pick which one of these two you like the best mad vote for him.
Maybe you are right that Romney doesn't or isn't able to identify with Oklahoma but how in the friggin frac can you put Obama back in office. Do you think he identifies with Oklahoma?

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mitt likes oil, we have oil. Mitt like drilling for oil, I like people drilling for oil. Mitt likes pipelines, pipelines and oil drilling make for really good jobs. People that have good paying jobs tend to spend money. Sometimes they buy a car, sometimes a house. When they buy a house they usually want it landscaped and trees planted. I plant and take care of trees for a living.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When this deal comes to a head there is really only two folks running. If you vote for anyone other than Romney you'll be voting for Obama. So if don't like Romney or Obama you better pick which one of these two you like the best mad vote for him.
Maybe you are right that Romney doesn't or isn't able to identify with Oklahoma but how in the friggin frac can you put Obama back in office. Do you think he identifies with Oklahoma?

Nope Obama doesnt identify with Ok. My point that ive been yacking about is Romney is a RINO, he doesnt have any Republican values. His record tramples on Republican values.

But he's the GOP's man now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom