At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generally speaking I understand your point, however, Ive also retired and am unaffected. I have read the nuts and bolts of the plan. Im good to go.
well as long as it doesnt affect you dont worry about the rest of the country, for those of us not on the hand out train he needs to be removed

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When this deal comes to a head there is really only two folks running. If you vote for anyone other than Romney you'll be voting for Obama. So if don't like Romney or Obama you better pick which one of these two you like the best mad vote for him.
Maybe you are right that Romney doesn't or isn't able to identify with Oklahoma but how in the friggin frac can you put Obama back in office. Do you think he identifies with Oklahoma?

Some of us just want to watch the world burn...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When this deal comes to a head there is really only two folks running. If you vote for anyone other than Romney you'll be voting for Obama. So if don't like Romney or Obama you better pick which one of these two you like the best mad vote for him.
Maybe you are right that Romney doesn't or isn't able to identify with Oklahoma but how in the friggin frac can you put Obama back in office. Do you think he identifies with Oklahoma?

So if Gary makes it on the ballot after all, a vote for him is a vote for Obama?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
more rabble. What tangible product?

Nominating Ryan proves what?

Blah blah anti communism

blah blah

Rabble? This? : a disorganized or confused collection of things
a : a disorganized or disorderly crowd of people : mob

I would say that the first describes the current Executive Branch, and most of the Legislative Branch, and the second is a loose definition of the root of Democratic followers, if those I view in the media are representative.

Nominating Ryan proves Romney is smarter than Zed. I refer you to Joe Biden for proof.

Cash is a tangible product, as opposed to "Community Organizing".

I am unfamiliar with blah blah, unless that is your version of sticking your fingers in your ears.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if Gary makes it on the ballot after all, a vote for him is a vote for Obama?

A this time my answer is yes. Unless there is a White Knight savior coming our way really soon. I'm actually trying to be as open minded about all of this as I can. I can't stand Obama...and I think the real snake head will come out in his second term. Why not? He'll have nothing to loose. I doubt anyone outside Romney's family agrees with everything he says, does, is and professes & promises to do if he's elected. But he appears to be a lot better than Obama. In another thread we could poll folks to state the most important negative issue they have with Obama. The issue they believe he really left them holding the bag and screwed them. I suspect everyone would be emotional about this issue. Unless these folks have lived in Romney's state he has not screwed them...yet anyway. We've simply got to wake up! There will be only two folks running...the two that have a chance...Romney and Obama. So, if you don't vote for Romney you've effectively voted for Obama. Sorry for being so wordy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom