ATF SWAT Team Raids Part-Time Oklahoma FFL’s Home, Confiscates His Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NEVER allow a government agent into your home without a warrant. I understand you consent to a visit when getting an FFL, but that's it.

Unfortunately it seems like this is a good reason to NOT have a kitchen-table-FFL business. If dude had a small commercial space where he did his stuff, his home wouldn't have been subject to the same search (without a warrant anyway).

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems like this is a good reason to NOT have a kitchen-table-FFL business. If dude had a small commercial space where he did his stuff, his home wouldn't have been subject to the same search (without a warrant anyway).
This is exactly the point they are trying to get across.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't look at the entire home. They'll look at the last 12 month's worth of 4473s and any stock on hand that hasn't been sold or transferred yet.

There's got to be more to this story as to why they did this guy like that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask former attorney Doug Friesen what he thinks of the ATF.

For those that don't know they threw like 9 felony charges at him for a simple bookkeeping error. He decided to fight them in court, which basically never happens and most of them were dropped. He decided to end the long drawn out court fight by pleading to a couple of piddly type misdemeanors. He got to keep his machine guns, IIRC.

Bart McDougal

New to the site!
Reaction score
This story is disturbing but something doesn't seem right. Our governor said if any federal agency infringed on our constitutional rights they would be arrested themselves. Has there been a change in policy? Or just more money going to the leadership? I have noticed his gateway business in Jenks is getting bigger. Correct me if I am wrong. I am always looking for the truth.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not a believable story anyways since the ATF didn’t shoot his dog.

125211-cc86e9f142ededb14108b208ea4012f6.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not believe this story.
That guys account smells
Like BS.
any Batf agent I’ve ever come across has been helpful educating and courteous.
That dude was either lazy in his bookkeeping, lying, crooked, or was into something else.
to clarify my statement, Ive had my run ins with the ATF as a FFL/Manufacturer and they were all of my making, and they were very fair, and they helped me out in a courteous helpful professional manner.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to clarify my statement, Ive had my run ins with the ATF as a FFL/Manufacturer and they were all of my making, and they were very fair, and they helped me out in a courteous helpful professional manner.
May I ask how long ago that was? Seems like every agency has become infected with politics
Especially this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom