ATF SWAT Team Raids Part-Time Oklahoma FFL’s Home, Confiscates His Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems like this is a good reason to NOT have a kitchen-table-FFL business. If dude had a small commercial space where he did his stuff, his home wouldn't have been subject to the same search (without a warrant anyway).
Doesn’t the Constitution say that to obtain a warrant they have to say where they’re looking and what they’re looking for? Yeah, I’m naive like that. 🤣

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not believe this story.
That guys account smells
Like BS.
any Batf agent I’ve ever come across has been helpful educating and courteous.
That dude was either lazy in his bookkeeping, lying, crooked, or was into something else.
White knighting for the ATF. FFS...

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
52300340465_23d04ea0a3_z.jpg

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off the original topic, but did anyone watch the recent documentary on the Branch Davidian massacre? I got so wound up I had to go outside. That was the event that separated a rah rah American kid from any allegiance to the bastards running this show. I began then to completely understand the divide that went right through families during the War of Northern Aggression at that time. My own parents were cheering on the feebs while they murdered those people. The powers that be have done nothing but cement my convictions since that time. Don’t get me started on BS foreign wars in the name of Americans. My green Marine uncle tried to tell me when I was a kid, but I just had to see it for myself. Ptooey!

Latest posts

Top Bottom