ATV's and places to ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the bug to get an ATV again. Does anyone know anything about the Polaris Ace? Also, places to ride. Is the area at Draper still open? Any others. Years ago I used to go into the river down by Lexington, but I heard that's a no no now.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ace is a cool machine. Draper is open to atv's and dirt bikes but the atv trail is pretty lame. Sundog trails in Lexington has trails and river access (like $10 per machine). Davis has crossbar ranch which is a more technical trail (my favorite place to ride). Appalachia bay trails at lake keystone is awesome and lake Murray is pretty cool too. I think there is a place near Seminole called big red, but I think it's private now and only allows side x sides and jeeps. Also there is apparently some place by the dam at lake eufaula. I have never been there.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at the RZR, but the price and having to get a trailer to haul it around made me decide against it. I did that for awhile with my last ATV and got tired of it.

I've been told (but seen no proof) that the ACE will fit in the back of a pickup. If that's true, all I would need is some ramps.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ride a Suzuki four wheeler and go to Draper occasionally since it's close, but my favorite place to ride is in the mountains like in Eastern OK on some friends property or Red River, NM. I thought about a side by side so my wife could go but I ride really narly stuff where most side by sides couldn't go. For a single seater it doesn't seem like the Polaris Ace would be as much fun as a traditional four wheeler but I might be wrong.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Polaris Hawkeye ( same as Sportsman), but to add to the places already mentioned there is one that I follow on Facebook but haven't been there yet. Cant think of the name right off, but its new and you can camp by the river, east of okc I think.

Anyways, here is a pretty good list to get you started. http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/oklahoma_list.htm

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ace will fit in the back of a truck. Just so you know so will a mid-sized ranger which will seat 2 adults. And they now make a 900 ACE, YES. There are a lot of places to ride. I saw a kid riding one at Crossbar last year and I was impressed. And believe me, there are parts of Crossbar that will put any machine and driver to the test.

The ace is a cool machine. Draper is open to atv's and dirt bikes but the atv trail is pretty lame. Sundog trails in Lexington has trails and river access (like $10 per machine). Davis has crossbar ranch which is a more technical trail (my favorite place to ride). Appalachia bay trails at lake keystone is awesome and lake Murray is pretty cool too. I think there is a place near Seminole called big red, but I think it's private now and only allows side x sides and jeeps. Also there is apparently some place by the dam at lake eufaula. I have never been there.

I ride a lot at Sundog, and Murray, and Im only 20 min from Crossbar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom