Aunt of thug who was shot invading home "speaks out"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not Entirely.

Still lots of Brain Damage to go around..

up_ship.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2014_03_derp5.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's the dumbest thing that I've ever read. Congratulations!

You must not read most of your posts lol. What I posted is proven fact, and you must be living in an air tight bag under rock if you're not aware. Ask ANY LEO, or ANY teacher how many "generational trouble makers" they know of. There are some kids who do really strive to break the family trend, and my hat's off to them for making it happen.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must not read most of your posts lol. What I posted is proven fact, and you must be living in an air tight bag under rock if you're not aware. Ask ANY LEO, or ANY teacher how many "generational trouble makers" they know of. There are some kids who do really strive to break the family trend, and my hat's off to them for making it happen.

So the aunt and the rest of this kid's family has an extensive criminal history? Got a link?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So the aunt and the rest of this kid's family has an extensive criminal history? Got a link?

No, and never implied they had any criminal background. I don't know anything about any of families, just going by the aunt's comments. And what I said is 100% fact. The trend starts somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom