Auto/Home Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got so much "stuff" I sometimes wish someone would steal it-then I wouldn't have to worry about the stuff anymore and the thief would have to worry about someone taking his stuff. Sometimes to have less is better than more.

When we moved into our RV to live full time, we sold a 2250 sq ft house on 3/4 of an acre. Getting rid of so much "stuff" was liberating. There is dang little that we had and got rid of that is missed.

Barn Dog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My day job is as an independent insurance agent. If any of you have questions feel free to PM me. I'll say the insurance business is heavily regulated as to what the companies can and cannot do. Feel free to play stump the agent.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had USAA for years on autos. Got married and wife had farmers on house. I wanted same for both due to discount, and Farmers won. The prices were close, but thought easier for me to change auto ins. FYI - my Dad was in Military, that’s how I qualified for USAA… might go back, Farmers played games on me during ice storm last year, where USAA always came through (on autos in past) quicker than I could call, ALMOST. Good to read why insurance is so high.. I just keep paying and SHOULD be shopping around. Good thread = thanks

Farmer's is known to be difficult on claims. Always shop around, but cheaper comes with a price during claims time.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My day job is as an independent insurance agent. If any of you have questions feel free to PM me. I'll say the insurance business is heavily regulated as to what the companies can and cannot do. Feel free to play stump the agent.
Okay then.... if one caterpillar wants to kick another caterpillar in the shins.... does he do it one leg at a time, or does he lean with 50 and KICK with 50?? :rollingla

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Can't recommend independent agent brokers enough. Costs are cheaper at companies that don't spend a fortune in national advertising and marketing.

Barn Dog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay then.... if one caterpillar wants to kick another caterpillar in the shins.... does he do it one leg at a time, or does he lean with 50 and KICK with 50?? :rollingla
They always start on the left side and go from the rear to the head. But the question is moot caterpillars don't have shins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom