B Bar L Hunting Club.... Know anything about them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would want to tour some of the places first.
Doesn't sound that great
$200 fee for submiting application?
$1270 membership and $1047 a year dues
I didn't read the whole website because the application fee turned me off immeadiately.
they could just scam tons of people with this fee and never "accept" anybody.

Kind of like you see a rent house sit empty for months or years and you wonder why?
their making more per month off application fees than they ever would actually renting it.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on post the info

This is the way he explained it to me... Its $1270 startup fee then its $95 per month, so after the first year it becomes $1140 a year. Not much more than i would expect to pay for a decent lease. But as of right now they have 11k acres in oklahoma and kansas (i hunt both states anyway) and about 35 members. He said some guys just bird hunt some just deer and some like the fishing and camping rights. Like i said "if its all true."
It goes off a reservation system, u can go online or call and reserve a peice of land for the day and u can have up to 10 reservations at a time. No one else can go on a spot u reserved and the spots are anywhere from 40-1000 acres. They also have family plans and guest passes or even an unlimited guest pass where u can take a guest everyday which i think was only around $400.
Im not sure about it but i talked to a guy on Archery Talk the past few days and he is a member of a sister club and he said he likes it.
Here is a link to the site. www.BBarL.com

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B BAR L, is a member of a network of sportsmen’s clubs. When you join B BAR L you in turn will gain access to all of the land that our affiliated clubs lease, from Canada to the Gulf, and from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean.

This is intriguing.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy on AT i have been asking questions to about them said they where a part of a franchise of AWA (American Wildlife Association/ Hunting Sports Plus) and the franchise shared everything. He also is still a member of the club that founded the franchise and checked his site and it says they (B Bar L) are no longer listed as a franchise club.... he didnt know wht but said he figured they just went there own way.
So the benefits stated above might not apply anymore?

Latest posts

Top Bottom