Baby "G"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
After building "Goldilocks" ( left) earlier this year and falling in love with the 6.5 Grendel caliber, a pistol just seemed like the obvious choice to compliment it. So, here it is (on the right)! I got it together yesterday and was able to fire it for function (flawless), but haven't been able to check out the accuracy yet.

Both have parallax tactical handguards and I ordered Burnt Bronze Cerakote about 10 minutes ago for the pistol receivers...I'll let you know how that goes.

Spike's Tactical, 12" SS barrel, Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8, SBA3 brace, yadda, yadda.

Grendels2.jpg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you like the strike eagle 1-8? I was looking for one for the 6.5g pistol I have, just didn’t seem too great. But I don’t have any field experience with it. I do have lots of other Vortex, but I went a different direction this time.
Those two sisters look cool with the burnt bronze.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you like the strike eagle 1-8? I was looking for one for the 6.5g pistol I have, just didn’t seem too great. But I don’t have any field experience with it. I do have lots of other Vortex, but I went a different direction this time.
Those two sisters look cool with the burnt bronze.

I love the SE 1-8, but haven't really tested it out on this pistol yet. Others (on the Grendel forum) seem to be having great results with them, but they also shoot theirs a lot further than I probably will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom