Bachmann Wins Iowa Straw Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the illuminati and the nwo have already picked the next president and the one after that, and after that. this is all just a game that has already been played out in the grand scheme of things. we dont really have a say as to who is elected.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron Paul is to the right, what Ralph Nader is to the left. A few good ideas and a few very devoted followers, but that is about it.

Bachmann scares the left almost as much as Palin does so the media will be on her like fleas on a dog.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bachman Shmachman -- She is irrelevant. This will come down to Perry and Romney. I think Perry is the lesser of two evils and the only one with any chance at winning the Presidential election. I think even his chances are somewhat slim though.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure JB is dead serious.
I know it would'nt hurt my feelings if she won the nomination. :loser:

He may be serious, if he leans toward the Democratic Party. I was referring to the fact that she may be the only one in the race who would be as poor a choice as what we have now. As far as I know, the incumbent runs automatically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom