Bachmann Wins Iowa Straw Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be taking lessons from Obama and GE. :D
Well, you know I thought about it for a long while...
Why would Rupert Murdoch's WSJ, the jewel of his media empire, run a story so critical of Perry on the same day that he announced his candidacy?

And the only solution I could come up with is that Murdoch and the WSJ staff are solidy behind Romney's candidacy.
And the reason is probably because of Romney's connections to Bain capital and wall street.

It's going to be a VERY interesting campaign. On the GOP side anyways.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you know I thought about it for a long while...
Why would Rupert Murdoch's WSJ, the jewel of his media empire, run a story so critical of Perry on the same day that he announced his candidacy?

And the only solution I could come up with is that Murdoch and the WSJ staff are solidy behind Romney's candidacy.
And the reason is probably because of Romney's connections to Bain capital and wall street.

It's going to be a VERY interesting campaign. On the GOP side anyways.

On that you could be right. Though I have heard some lefties talking about getting Carter to run again. He only served four years so is eligible and even he might be an improvement over Obama.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On that you could be right. Though I have heard some lefties talking about getting Carter to run again. He only served four years so is eligible and even he might be an improvement over Obama.
Your sources must be on drugs.

Are these the same sources who told you that mexican cartels had seized a ranch on the US side of the border and was hold up there? :lmfao:

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your sources must be on drugs.

Are these the same sources who told you that mexican cartels had seized a ranch on the US side of the border and was hold up there? :lmfao:

Nope. Some lefty friends of mine were discussing possible candidates to run again Obumbler in the primaries so that they might have a chance to hold the Whitehouse. They ruled out Hillary since Obama was smart enough to add her to his stable and the only other name to come up was Jimmy Carter. They had a nice long discussion of the merits while I laughed my a$$ off.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bachman Shmachman -- She is irrelevant. This will come down to Perry and Romney. I think Perry is the lesser of two evils and the only one with any chance at winning the Presidential election. I think even his chances are somewhat slim though.

I am SO fed up with RINO's and Chamber Republicans and the so called "religious right", that I REFUSE to vote for any of them! This may be the first national election where I may sit on the sidelines with a bag of popcorn for since 1984! Either that, or I might just march right down to the church and draw a line next to Obama's name, just to flip my Republican party the bird! I plan to tell them as much, via email and personal appearances at Republican campaign and fundraising events. I mean I'VE HAD IT WITH THEM!!!!!

They're so stupid that they can't even fathom their own complicity in destroying the party AND our country. If they're too stupid to nominate candidates with enough brain power to balance a checkbook, if they're too enthralled with themselves to nominate someone who will avoid embroiling us in the affairs of other nations, if they're too arrogant to nominate someone who will govern in accordance with the Constitution of The United States, rather than what they think they can get away with, THEN WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BOTHER WASTING MY TIME VOTING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather vote for the absolute worst candidates possible and hasten us to the point of no return, than waste one more vote on some worthless dumbass who will drag out our demise to the point of excruciating agony. I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore. This constant parade of Republican fools and thieves has driven me over the edge. It's time for the gloves to come off. :pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom