Bad customer services - What should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,
You are right about the oops being on my side, as I have stated numerous times.

While I did put notes in the comments sections that I wanted to pick them up locally, I should have had the proper address (street address was correct and duplicated in both OKC and Moore but the zip code was incorrect by a single digit) or confirmed an appointment to pick them up locally. I wanted to reserve them before they went out of stock again with the intent to pick them up locally.

The damage was a little over $100 for a order of 1k x 9mm bullets. It isn't that big of a deal either way.

I did not post my question to call anyone out (communications were sanitized). I just wanted a perspective check.

I do want to apologize for how this exploded with passions on both sides of the issue.

I was called out as having no integrity which is distinctly not true. I am offended by the comment and insinuation because I purposefully didn't provide any identiers and I provided the email thread I had available.

I cannot prove that I came by a closed storefront on a Friday afternoon with no hours posted.

I cannot prove that I tried to call a couple of times. Yesterday, I tried to get my call logs from ATT, but because of cancelling my account last month and supposed ominous "security policies", they won't provide any details to me to provide documentation of my calling.

In the end, if a customer has to provide phone records to prove he/she is trying to communicate with the seller, I do not want to do business with them.

I eventually ordered from a company out of Idaho who treated me right.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,
You are right about the oops being on my side, as I have stated numerous times.

While I did put notes in the comments sections that I wanted to pick them up locally, I should have had the proper address (street address was correct and duplicated in both OKC and Moore but the zip code was incorrect by a single digit) or confirmed an appointment to pick them up locally. I wanted to reserve them before they went out of stock again with the intent to pick them up locally.

The damage was a little over $100 for a order of 1k x 9mm bullets. It isn't that big of a deal either way.

I did not post my question to call anyone out (communications were sanitized). I just wanted a perspective check.

I do want to apologize for how this exploded with passions on both sides of the issue.

I was called out as having no integrity which is distinctly not true. I am offended by the comment and insinuation because I purposefully didn't provide any identiers and I provided the email thread I had available.

I cannot prove that I came by a closed storefront on a Friday afternoon with no hours posted.

I cannot prove that I tried to call a couple of times. Yesterday, I tried to get my call logs from ATT, but because of cancelling my account last month and supposed ominous "security policies", they won't provide any details to me to provide documentation of my calling.

In the end, if a customer has to provide phone records to prove he/she is trying to communicate with the seller, I do not want to do business with them.

I eventually ordered from a company out of Idaho who treated me right.
Sooner Tactical I do appreciate and respect your decision to leave business and names out of the original communications. You admitted your mistake in the address and I respect that.

I just have to ask for humor, did you pick up your order from Idaho or have it shipped?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think the order was for nazi war memorabilia and got sent to MoBoost's house by mistake. They'll never see the light of day again.:)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think the order was for nazi war memorabilia and got sent to MoBoost's house by mistake. They'll never see the light of day again.:)

:shocked: I can't believe you went there ... :lmfao: Nicely played, sir ... VERY nicely played! :D

You two just reminded me of this scene, especially when Al Pacino tries to keep a straight face at the end:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

Just give a call to the NSA, they have a record of it. :lookaroun:lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom