Badass Tulsa Ladies behind liquor store counter shoot robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody needs to point them toward a good course on defensive gun use where you learn to continue shooting until the threat is neutralized, i.e. shoot to stop. Also, when the guy exited the store, it was time to stop shooting and lock the door so he could not re-enter for Round 2 as the video showed.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for them.
Lots of lessons there. Like has been mentioned; don't stop shooting till the bad guys is really out of the fight.
I've heard a lot of libs say if you can't stop a bad guy with one shot you shouldn't be carrying a gun; they should have to watch this video.
Those on drugs or in the throws of mental illness don't respond to pain, you have to disable their body so it doesn't work.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of revolvers. Or little guns. But run what ya brung. I thought they did good. I've talked to the guy at the local 7-11 who was robbed and he said you have so many nights where you don't get robbed that when it does happen you are kinda like "WOW, is this REALLY happening??"

Him going back after being shot the first time is eye-opening -- or should be. Dang!

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me perverted, but I smiled every time they pumped another round into that low life.

Yes, I own two Glock 17's...both truck guns....but my double barrel 12 and my Smith 29 are the bedroom protectors.
If 2 loads of double nought Buck and 6 rounds of 44Mag don't stop the festivities, I was doomed from the start.

"Blessed is he, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody needs to point them toward a good course on defensive gun use where you learn to continue shooting until the threat is neutralized, i.e. shoot to stop. Also, when the guy exited the store, it was time to stop shooting and lock the door so he could not re-enter for Round 2 as the video showed.

Always easy to do a Monday morning critique when you aren't in the heat of the situation. I thought they did well under pressure, I did cringe when they were fighting for the gun, good example that people don't just fall down when they are shot.

You might blow it up to full screen and you will notice the perp actually came through the glass in the door, so locking it would have had no effect.

And I would contribute to a fund for training for those two, they are bad ass, and I think training would help them be even more so.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i won't critique them in the heat of them moment and i'm glad they fought and are ok, but i hope they at least get some holsters after this. the dude separated the daughter from 2 handguns immediately and almost stumbled on them where they had them under the counter when he was looking for money. that was the scariest part to me. if you're gonna have tiny guns you may as well pack them. i have seen so many videos of employees struggling to get to counter guns.

also not a critique, but a good reminder that pulling a gun can increase your chances of being killed unless you use it to put the person attacking you down. 3 times he came back at them. didn't he get mom's gun from her and try to fire it over the counter at the daughter? was it empty by then? they got really lucky.

i wouldn't rob a liquor store around tulsa.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom