Badshot GunShow admission prices clarification I smell a Rat trying to sabotage me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Serious question for you. Not trying to bust anyone's chops or anything.

At what level of service connected disability does one become a "disabled veteran"? What proof does one need?

I've been to several shows that list a veteran's admission price and then ask me to prove it. It isn't like I (or other vets) carry around a copy of my DD214 in their wallet. I also don't carry around the letter listing my disability percentage.

Again, not trying to bust chops, just curious as to the criteria.

Dave

Dave,
My father taught me that most people are honest and trustworthy unless proven otherwise I take them for their word I have gone through my entire life with this Motto.

If anybody comes to my show and they state they are a DAV or military active retired or anything else I am not going to ask for proof I will take them on their word.

Hope this helps and hope you can make it to my show.
Matt

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very glad to see you are not charging for kids under 12. It's one of the main reasons I don't go to the other shows. Makes it an expensive outing with 3 kids and a wife if they want to tag along. I will be planning on going to your Claermore show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom