Balls... she has them, and it's about damn time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, Gen Petraeus condemned the burning too and said it endangered his troops but she conveniently left that out.

It's a lot safer and more popular to ridicule a politician than it is to ridicule a general during wartime.

Petraeus isn't a God, so I'm not sure what his condemnation has to do with anything. You know what would prevent endangering our troops? Try not sending them into a "combat" zone controlled by a foreign government where they're severely limited in even defending themselves, without oversight from "commanders" who aren't even on the field of battle! "Limited Warfare" is for politicians that suffer from a vaginal yeast infection and can't stop crying about it. If you don't have the stones to man up and win a war, then GTFO!

Now I really think that the so called "minister" in Florida who burned the Koran is a complete *********. However, on the douchieness scale, he doesn't hold a candle to Lindsy Graham. Lindsy Graham could head the parade for the annual Doucheday celebration! Yeah this gal is a nutjob, but I rather enjoy her impression of good ole' Lindsy. Wish I could watch her say it to his face! :D

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we should burn more korans and draw more pictures of mohammed with bomb turbans, that way they will riot more and kill each other off so we don't have to.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Petraeus isn't a God, so I'm not sure what his condemnation has to do with anything. You know what would prevent endangering our troops? Try not sending them into a "combat" zone controlled by a foreign government where they're severely limited in even defending themselves, without oversight from "commanders" who aren't even on the field of battle! "Limited Warfare" is for politicians that suffer from a vaginal yeast infection and can't stop crying about it. If you don't have the stones to man up and win a war, then GTFO!

Now I really think that the so called "minister" in Florida who burned the Koran is a complete *********. However, on the douchieness scale, he doesn't hold a candle to Lindsy Graham. Lindsy Graham could head the parade for the annual Doucheday celebration! Yeah this gal is a nutjob, but I rather enjoy her impression of good ole' Lindsy. Wish I could watch her say it to his face! :D

And how!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scorched Earth Warfare worked out soooo well for the Russians.

IMO, we didn't enter Afghanistan to fight the taliban. We went there to kill OBL and his al queda terrorists.
But they havent been in Afghanistan for years.
When we farmed out security at the battle of Tora Bora to Afghan mercenaries we failed the mission right then and there.
And we all know why that decision was made.
cough Prepare for Iraq cough

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should burn more korans and draw more pictures of mohammed with bomb turbans, that way they will riot more and kill each other off so we don't have to.

Or recruit even more combatants to plant more IEDs that kill, mame or injure more of our soldiers... Sounds like a splendid idea.

WARNING HEAVY SARCASM BEING USED

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scorched Earth Warfare worked out soooo well for the Russians.

IMO, we didn't enter Afghanistan to fight the taliban. We went there to kill OBL and his al queda terrorists.
But they havent been in Afghanistan for years.
When we farmed out security at the battle of Tora Bora to Afghan mercenaries we failed the mission right then and there.
And we all know why that decision was made.
cough Prepare for Iraq cough

What Russian Scorched Earth Warfare are you talking about?

Everything else you said is true.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What Russian Scorched Earth Warfare are you talking about?

Everything else you said is true.
Unable to "Vietnamize" the war, Moscow has intensified its effort to brutalize the Afghan population into submis-sion. The central theme of Soviet occupation is one of
sheer and inhuman brutality. Most of the atrocities visited on the population are the result of calculation. They are not the misfortunes of collateral damage. Whole sectors of
the country have become free fire zones. In areas where Soviet convoys have been attacked, ground and air forces have raided villages, destroyed crops, and bayonetted women
and children.19 Small antipersonnel mines disguised as ballpoint pens, books and watches have been air dropped indiscriminately with the intent of maiming the rebels and
their supporters.20 Most victims have been children and livestock. A Red Cross hospital in Pakistan now specializes in amputees.21

An incident occurred in 1981 in which twelve rebel sympathizers were executed by running over them with tanks.22
Irrigation wells are systematically polluted, refugee columns are strafed, and camps in Pakistan are subjected to air raids.
On September 13, 1982 one hundred and five civilian males who had fled to the shelter of a tunnel were incin-erated alive when Soviet troops pumped gasoline into the
tunnel and ignited it with rifle fire.23

Although the popular press in the United States has avoided or equivocated on this issue, there is no doubt about Soviet use of lethal chemical agents in Afghanistan.
The State Department reports 59 separate incidents in 15 provinces.24 Lethal agents include persistent and non persistent varieties including tricotlecene toxins which
kill in a particularly painful and spectacular fashion, with predictable psychological effects.25 This fact of the war will be addressed in more detail in a following chapter.

In short, Soviet policy includes a combination off scorched earth and migratory genocide. Cruelty and atro-cities characterize the Soviet effort in Afghanistan.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1985/SKJ.htm

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some numbnuts burning a Koran wouldn't put any of our troops in harm's way, if they were home where they effing belong. But hey - perpetual war is our government's thing.....

Tell 'em to get ready to deploy from Afghanistan to Libya. Tripoli is in need of a "coalition".

Latest posts

Top Bottom