Balls... she has them, and it's about damn time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wat a minute....we can burn the American flag, the bible, the cross, pictures of politicians,etc but we can't burn an example of the one thing that unites our enemies against us???

WTF is wrong with everyone in this country? Has everyone gone dipsh!t? These people of RADICAL islam want each and every one of us DEAD!!

What I find offensive is that we allow these a$%holes, that are anti american leaders from abroad, come to this country to lead protests against our way of life, religion and most of all the FREEDOM to do as we choose rather than follow the blind, draconian, teachings of a truly evil people.

My wife's threat of divorce is the only thing that keeps me from buying a truckload of korans, setting them on fire and dancing a$$ naked around them and putting it on youtube.
I agree with you to an extent. But I would not say that all muslims are evil people and therefore their teachings cannot be said to be truly evil teachings. If you want to go that far, I guess you could say any teaching is truly evil. Religion and Science, no matter of what origin, can be twisted and manipulated for evil purposes.

Honestly, I pity anyone who chooses to burn something people are passionately attached to, be that a cross, a picture of Jesus, a koran, a picture of muhammed, or an American flag. Honestly, people can express themselves the way they choose to, I just wish people had fortitude to do it in a respectful and mature manner.

I've been to A-stan for OEF IX in the Kunar Province along the Paki border and they don't need any reason to kill us other then them being savages.
Not every Muslim wants to kill you, but attack the religion as a whole... you might just make more enemies.

Sorry, am I allowed to use logic here?
I think the reason a lot of people are concerned about it is that there's a very high probability that it has and will cost American lives. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you? Once we get our kids out of that hell-hole I couldn't care less how many dimwits burn Korans. In the meantime I'm not a big fan of senselessly and capriciously jeopardizing the lives of other people's kids for no other reason than to call attention to some assclown.

Agreed.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the reason a lot of people are concerned about it is that there's a very high probability that it has and will cost American lives. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you? Once we get our kids out of that hell-hole I couldn't care less how many dimwits burn Korans. In the meantime I'm not a big fan of senselessly and capriciously jeopardizing the lives of other people's kids for no other reason than to call attention to some assclown.

True enough, but then again I'm not a big fan of senselessly and capriciously jeopardizing the lives of other people's kids for no legitimate reason, either.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I think the only real reason we are still there is this:

As soon as we leave, OBL and AQ will move right back in country shouting victory and death to infidels and all that.
No one in the WH or the Pentagon wants to see that happen on their watch.
It reeks of defeat and that is to be avoided at all costs.

Can't argue with you there either.

That would actually be the best reason to leave. We can't touch him in Pakistan, so drawing him out into the open in A-stan and then killing him outright would finish the job. The we could bring all the troops home and leave it up to the savages to decide how far they want to carry the war.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh yea, I forgot that the enemy would lay down their arms and stop killing citizens abroad if we just kept kissing their ass.

I agree with you to an extent. But I would not say that all muslims are evil people and therefore their teachings cannot be said to be truly evil teachings. If you want to go that far, I guess you could say any teaching is truly evil. Religion and Science, no matter of what origin, can be twisted and manipulated for evil purposes.

Honestly, I pity anyone who chooses to burn something people are passionately attached to, be that a cross, a picture of Jesus, a koran, a picture of muhammed, or an American flag. Honestly, people can express themselves the way they choose to, I just wish people had fortitude to do it in a respectful and mature manner.

Not every Muslim wants to kill you, but attack the religion as a whole... you might just make more enemies.

Sorry, am I allowed to use logic here?

Agreed.

I didn't sat that all muslims were evil. I said that all of radical islam was evil and wanted to kill you, me, our troops, our kids and anyone else that doesn't agree with them. I stand by that statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom