BANG Prepper/Food page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
reddog1, those are good prices and I've read their stuff tastes great. I hope you're still carrying it the next time I do a buy!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't doubt that this is a genuine culinary experience.

Do you have it in Yak vomit? Because I hear that the Yak vomit is a really extraodinary culinary experience. This is just what I heard.

Will the comets leave us alone for a while?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a single pot individual myself.
You guys would gag if you saw what I eat, but I STILL won't eat MREs unless I have too.

Patrick, You are in a feverish condition. You're a rich bastard now and its gone to your head. Its like you're doing a restaraunt review based on some crap you ate on a hand to mouth basis that you don't wan't to talk about. No one can fault you for that.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a single pot individual myself.
You guys would gag if you saw what I eat, but I STILL won't eat MREs unless I have too.

Patrick, You are in a feverish condition. You're a rich bastard now and its gone to your head. Its like you're doing a restaraunt review based on some crap you ate on a hand to mouth basis that you don't wan't to talk about. No one can fault you for that.

I am going to try the beef strokinoff tonight with Lightning Crash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom