Banner address

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
35.487642,-97.873775

or 5600 E Jensen Rd. El Reno, OK

Banner Road exit
approx 1/4 mile south of I-40 Turn right on Jensen.
Drive approx 1.5 mi west (you will pass Manning. There is a stop sign here)
Sign for range is on the left (south) side of the road.

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was out there the street sign at Banner and Manning was gone. The easy thing to do is turn West on the road at the south end of the Banner School yard. You will see the Range to the south before you get to Jensen. There are a couple other ways to get there but that is the easiest.

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I hate to add new sticky's would it be possible for someone here familiar with all the ranges to make a master list for the state and post them to get stickied?

It seems anytime I want to find one, especially Banner it ends up taking like 30 minutes for me to dig through the different threads to find the right one.

Another one I don't see in this section is the Thunderbird Range where we held the OSA member barbeque and meet last year. It's 20264 Fishmarket Road, Tecumseh, OK. I can't remember the phone number(would be good to have).

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I hate to add new sticky's would it be possible for someone here familiar with all the ranges to make a master list for the state and post them to get stickied?

GPS coordinates for them all would be ultra cool!

Thanks for all the responses!

B

blackloud13

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
jus kickin' it with the kin down on Sasquatch Ln.

It seems anytime I want to find one, especially Banner it ends up taking like 30 minutes for me to dig through the different threads to find the right one.

Another one I don't see in this section is the Thunderbird Range where we held the OSA member barbeque and meet last year. It's 20264 Fishmarket Road, Tecumseh, OK. I can't remember the phone number(would be good to have).

T-BIRD RANGE = ( 405 ) 598-8220 :clap3:

We had an excellent time yesterday during our OSA Blast-n-Blaze !!!

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY !!! >>>>---Stone--->>>

Latest posts

Top Bottom