Barber recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a barber in OKC Metro/SW OKC/Moore area experienced in beards. Never had one, or at least one that wasn't short, and my beard is longer and thicker than my trimmers can handle. If they can give a good hair cut, and use a straight razor, that's a plus. TIA

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a barber in OKC Metro/SW OKC/Moore area experienced in beards. Never had one, or at least one that wasn't short, and my beard is longer and thicker than my trimmers can handle. If they can give a good hair cut, and use a straight razor, that's a plus. TIA
Go to Mustang. A place called A cut above. Ask for Rick. actually hes the only man there and the owner. He dies beards, straight razer shaves and all that.
On 152 cloce to Morgan on north side. Cant miss the barber pole by the street.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe its6time for some new trimmers broseph. Dedicated beard trimmer which is great for all of your coarse hair, and an American made Oster unit for your dome. Just don't go exploring your body with the Oster, it's not forgiving. (don't ask)

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There’s a shop on N Penn at about NW 11th that caters to the hipster crowd. Not that I would know, I’ve got a wimpy goatee and 1 chest hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom