Barry on gun control?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2 reasons to vote for Romney will be that Obammamama will have to show no restraint towards his anti 2A agenda once he is voted into his second term and he will appoint liberal judges.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wont be long before those mean ol conservative Romney supporters start chiming in.

i294.photobucket.com_albums_mm116_lmad_photos_mccain.jpg

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's common understanding that he's been waiting until his second term to impose his will on gun control. It's coming in some form or another. Anyone who doesn't already know that is in for a surprise.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romneys record sucks but he has promised millions of gunowners that he would sign NO new legislation and would not sign a new AWB. Compare this to Obama whose record ALSO sucks and promises to not only sign a new AWB but that Saturday Night Specials are the problem in Chicago. (Poor people have a right to own guns for self defense too but he'll disarm them just like in Chicago) If Romney "evolves" his position, it's GUARANTEED he will not be supported for re-election by the conservative base OR the gun lobby and he knows it. I'll take my chances on the promise of NO new legislation as compared to the promise of more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom