Bartlesville Eateries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Murphy's Steak House. My family has been going there since before i was born. Owned by the same family and in the same location for 50+ years. It's west of downtown on the main thorofare. Hwy 20 I think?? I should know, but can't remember for some reason. Age I guess Lol. Also, the Chinese buffet on hwy 75 used to be pretty good. I have no idea if it's even still there.

Sooonerbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will second Murphy's, you need to try the hot hamburger. I grew up in Bartlesvill, moved away 15 years ago and still crave their hot hamburger. Another place to try is Frank and Lola's, Dink's BBQ is good, and Sterling's is decent.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frank and Lola's is good as well. Not the cheapest, but they put a good spin on home cooked meals. You have to try the bread pudding for desert. Just remember to order it a bi before you finish your meal as it takes a bit to prepare.

Also, the place isn't huge so it fills up fast.

Another suggestion is The Pizza Place. Some interesting pizzas there.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Murphy's is awesome. Hot hamburger is toast on bottom, patty on top of that, homemade French fries on top of that, and all smothered in brown gravy. Every time I'm in b ville I go there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom